Wednesday, June 10, 2009

way to earn more money

We as a student must have money right???

We use the money for buy book, eat, pay fees,to buy needed things and many more right???

Same like me...

I was placed far away from home..

I rent a house..So i need money to pay the rent..

In addition, i have to use car to go to my campus..So i need more and more money to buy petrol..

I know many of you that still study or working don't have enough money right????

Of coz you don't want just hang with your parents right???

I give you all an idea...

Why not u just join me...

With your creativity and only rm 40 you can get more..

Why don't you try...

For more information you can go to this website..

www.modalniaga.com/mn1614.htm

Nothing wrong if you try...

This business is open to all people..

TQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com